19 October 2012

Character Polyvore: Cassandra Mortmain

Today I made a character polyvore for Cassandra Mortmain, the narrator of I Capture the Castle. So far the novel is excellent, and I'm excited to finish it once I catch up on my studies. It's taking me a bit longer than expected to finish I Capture the Castle; I've been busy with exams and finishing as much classwork as possible before NaNoWriMo starts which is in twelve short days! I'm hoping to get ahead in my literature classes so I can focus on writing in November.

October has been a beautiful month; nearly every weekend has been cool and sunny, and the leaves are just beginning to change. I had a riding lesson yesterday afternoon, during magic hour. The newly-turned red and orange leaves were illuminated and everything was perfect. October has flown by faster than I'd have liked and I cannot believe November is just twelve short days away. Over the last few weeks at work we've been bombarded with shipments of Christmas items and everything is red and green and glitter. I'm ready for frosty mornings, flurries, Christmas songs on the radio, snow days, finishing this semester, and winter candles (Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookie and Balsam & Cedar).

No comments:

Post a Comment