13 October 2012

October through instagram & a list

The graves of the Fitzgeralds // Saint Mary's Cemetery
Driving to riding lessons // Obligatory instagram lunch picture

October: one of my favourite months and one I've been waiting for all year. The past two weeks have been really busy:
  • Designing a new layout for Books & Bridles. I'm so excited for Halloween.
  • Getting ready for NaNoWriMo 2012!
  • Finally got the instagram app, and I love it. Film and development is getting really expensive, so I'm now saving it for special occasions.
  • Getting ready at work for Black Friday and Christmas.
  • Riding lessons!
  • Visited the graves of Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. Flowers, coins, and a copy of The Great Gatsby had been left in honour of Scott's birthday (24 September).
  • Scarf season is here.
  • The next season of The Walking Dead premieres tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment