19 December 2012

looking ahead

Spent the afternoon cutting out a bunch of snowflakes
and listening to bands I loved in high school.

With the New Year just a short ways away, I've started to think of resolutions for 2013. I didn't follow through with a few of the resolutions I made last year, so I thought I'd roll them over to this year and give it another shot.
01 Read 50 books (it's a scary thought, and I've never tried it, but I thought I'd give it a go this year. We'll see what happens!)
02 Learn a foreign language (for real this time)
03 Participate in Script Frenzy
04 Participate in and win NaNoWriMo (I was very disappointed I didn't win this year)
05 Enter in a horse show
06 Generally focus more on reading and writing
07 Possibly create and publish book reviews in a different media (possible details to come!)
But before I start the new year I'd like to enjoy the holidays and tie up the loose ends of things that have been hanging over my head over the past few days (ie writing a book review, and take out a loan to pay off my library fine...)

No comments:

Post a Comment